Operating and well maintenance of a golf cart reduces incidents of accidents as well as ensures safety for everyone. Here are 7 safety tips on how to operate a golf cart
1. Do not start driving until everyone is seated. Doing this will help you avoid jerking people off the golf cart
2. Ensure everyone is seated while the Golf Cart is in motion Your whole body should remain inside the cart while it is in motion to avoid injury.
3. Pay attention to where you are going Pay close attention to the path you're using and the path signs.
4. Be considerate to pedestrians Maintain a safe distance between the cart and pedestrians.
5. Only drive around in a golf course Do not use a golf cart for joyriding. Use a golf cart only in designated areas.
6. Do not exceed maximum speed limits Avoid speeding and reduce your speed when negotiating sharp corners, inclines and declines.
7. Never drive under the influence Do not drive under the influence of any drug or alcohol as this will impair your judgment of the environment and cause accidents.