It's almost certain that golf is gradually turning into the most universally adored sport due to numerous health benefits and social status associated with it.
For beginners, golf is very easy to learn and you don’t have to dig so deep into your pocket to get started. To prove this, I’ll list down a few straightforward tips:
• Take a dead aim in order to make sure your alignment is in check.
• Create a solid stance and develop the right posture.
• Ensure you have the right grip all the time.
• Use your hips to start your down swing rather than the upper body
• Make every range session count and use plenty of lofts in order to improve your ball posture and clean ball strikes.
• Master all the clubs in your golf buggy and identify those that serve you best.
• Always finish your shot and stuck your chips.
• Get a clear understanding of the game, its rules and always make a review in relation to your training course.
There you have it- a list of top golf tips to consider in your next practice session.